Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Addition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akushumi
Captain Commander
Akushumi

New Addition Empty
PostSubject: New Addition   New Addition Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

Lately ive been pretty busy and rping had drifted deep to the back of my head but finally... I have finished work on my Byond game and I will be returning to Rping.
With a great loss comes a great gain.

My return will not be able to bring everyone back from the loss of kaji so i want to take a minute to mourn the loss of a great member to all of the sites that we as a family have created. All my hope goes to the return of Kaji New Addition Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

New Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition   New Addition Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Me too buddy, I've know him for so long...and now he's gone...To me somebody moving away is like somebody dieing. Because you have no way to talk to them, see them, or anything....we miss you kaji. Aside from that, welcome back Akushumi. Though I do doubt you'll be here for long.... ._.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net

New Addition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: News/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: