Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaji Mikoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto
Captain Commander
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto Empty
PostSubject: Kaji Mikoto   Kaji Mikoto Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 am

Basic Character Info

Name:Kaji Mikoto

Visual Age:16

Division:10

Appearance: 6 Ft 10In tall, long black hair tied back in a ponytail,blood red eyes.

Personality:is very kind and gentle by nature. is merciless when it comes to his enemies. will kill on sight anyone who attacks his friends, jokes around sometimes

Background/RP Sample

Background: kaji's life was fine in soul society he had lived many good years both on his own and with his wife suki, he was captain of squad ten for quite a while before the incident, about five years after he became captain his wife was murdered, he killed the murderer and in his rage... i guess you could call it overkill he stabbed him 147 times before the shinigami guard found him. he was left in a state of utter depression and sadness for a year and a half, before a good friend snapped him out of it and got him back in a better lifestyle and that's how things went till the present day.

RP Sample:as kaji stepped through he was met with a very empty room, empty except for a small stone bench where a person sat, kaji noticed instantly that this person wasn't normal, for one she was almost transparent and made completely of air, he sat down next to her wondering if she was just waiting to attack a few minutes passed and nothing happened,"umm are we supposed fight or something?" kaji said just to break the eerie silence, she said nothing at first but after a minute said "fighting breeds hate, hate breeds death, and death breeds more fighting, i don't see a point in fighting you" kaji taken aback by this response, said "weird i used to think the same way, but that was before i gained my power, because those with power are drawn into fights whether they want to or not,and from the looks of you your strong so please fight me, or is there another way to get to the next room?" again there was silence, then she finally said "your way of thinking is broken but that is something i cant change i guess i have no choice but to fight you" she stood up so fast kaji almost fell off the bench, he regained his balance and stood up also,"erm are there any restrictions to our fight? kaji asked because she seemed much more polite than that golem that had blindly attacked. after a second she said "you may fight however you like i do not care please let us just get this over with", kaji nodded in agreement and drew his sword, she charged almost gracefully at kaji punching at him in an almost beautiful way, kaji admired her gracefulness the way she could make the ugly act of fighting beautiful, although kaji dodged her punches easily the force of them caused small cuts to form on his face, kaji responded by slashing with his sword, she neither blocked nor dodged because the blade just went right through her, kaji losing his balance fell into her punches one after another until he went flying into the bench it was bolted to the floor because kaji's impact didn't move it an inch, the impact had cracked multiple ribs, but kaji got up and looked at her she hadn't moved "how can i win if i cant even hit her,if only i could release my zanpactou,but it hit him that triangle it said release,maybe that meant...." kaji thought to himself, "burn them all to death kuroi kaen" this time it did release, and kaji's blade was surrounded in flames,[color:a9af=darkred"i think this time ill hit you.... what is your name?"[/color] kaji said triumphantly,[color=white]"my name is kaze, and you most likely will hit me this time but you knew that all a long you just didn't realize", kaji looked her in the eyes and she seemed almost sad, but kaji knew that he must fight her, so he charged and slashed she vanished instantly but her voice rang through the room [color=white]"you beat me the door is open, i think the next one will be another easy victory but i may be wrong, goodbye kaji" kaji looked ahead and saw that wood was next he walked into the the next room.

Zanpakutō Information

Name:Kuroi Kaen

Release Phrase:Burn Them All To Death

Element/Family:Fire

Manifestation:has many forms, but will almost always take the form of a large black wolf with red markings

Sealed Zanpakuto:average length, guard in the shape of a pentagram

Shikai:upon release nothing changes

Shikai Ability:blade transformation, and blood absorbtion

Bankai: Kuroi Kaen Sono Banpaia

Bankai: two large blades(similar in look to Zabimaru)mounted on arms so that largest protruding blade is at shouler level(position will change if the need arises)

Bankai Ability:same as shikai minus the blade transformation

Techniques

Name: Nenkami Shikon
State: Both
Description:blood red wave of fire, can go through anything without damaging it.
Duration and/or cooldown:none, although to many will cause fatigue.

Name:Shinkirou
State:Both
Description:manipulates the heat of the air to create illusions two is maximum in shikai, ten in bankai, becomes real on the moment of contact in shikai, and become instantly real in bankai
Duration and/or cooldown:None

Name:Phoenix Flames
State:Both
Description:red flames that surround allies healing wounds to an extent and putting them on self
Duration and/or cooldown: about 5-10 mins(2-3 posts)

Name: Black Phoenix Flames
State: Both
Description:black flames that surround an allies completely healing there wounds and storing them in the blade the next thing that is cut gets all the wounds
Duration and/or cooldown:5-10 mins(2-3 posts)

Name: Nenkami Shikon Oblivion
State: Ban-kai
Description: the size and shape of a normal nenkami, but when it hits its target it expands into a nenkami 10 times larger and stronger
Duration and/or cooldown:allowed ten every other post, excessive use causes fatigue and organ damage

Kaji Mikoto Genryusai

Top: Offence (100), Top Right: Defence (100), Bottom right: Agility (100), Bottom: Kidō (100), Bottom Left: Intelligence (100), Top Left: Physical Strength (60). Total: 560/600

Last edited by Kaji Mikoto on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Kaji Mikoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji Mikoto   Kaji Mikoto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Okay, approved. I give you a level 3, and you may be Captain Commander.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net

Kaji Mikoto
Page 1 of 1