Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riisa Fayln

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riisa

Riisa

Riisa Fayln Empty
PostSubject: Riisa Fayln   Riisa Fayln Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Riisa Fayln

Nick name/ alias: The Shadow Alchemist

Notable Quotes:

• "Happiness is in the eye of the beholder... but what if the beholder is a mass murderer?"
  • "If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering..."
  • "This world is rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to clense the world."
  • "I'll make them trust me... and when I have everything I need to know, I'll kill them."
  • "For murderers like me, there is no good or evil."
  • "You can’t let your guard down for a second. Prey need to strain their minds all the time, and run around in the presence of a predator."
  • "The only hope the prey has from a predator is to hand over something else to eat to save itself.”

Appearance:
(picture later. avatar for now.)

She also wears a guarder on her thigh where it is under her skirt that has a dagger under it.

Personality: Riisa is a very quiet person who does not talk to anyone. She does not hesitate to make people get out of her way when she needs to be going somewhere. She has a very troubled past that makes her a very mysterious person, no one really knowing who she really is. She hates when people suffer for her, so she tends to work alone. She's quite insane in the head... her revenge has gotten to her and she now kills anyone opposing her and is wanted in many cities for killing many people. She believes the way of the Espada is godly and in her own opinion, the right way. She believes they are good people.

History/RP Sample:

Background Story: Riisa is a rogue from the City of Rogues named Seirtai that is hidden in a spiritually powered forest, where the trees "move" and you get lost easily. Only the people of the village knew how to move around them. They would speak elfish there so no one outside could understand what they were talking about. She fled from it when she found that shinigami had been ordered to destroy it. She and her twin brother Toliver are one of the only to escape. When they had been fleeing, Toliver had died in front of her, killed by a shinigami she had not recognized. She is a skilled alchemist and is known as the "Shadow Alchemist" because she can posses and use shadows against her opponents using alchemy. She has mastered it so well, she does not even need to draw the alchemy circles while doing so. She also has a black bladed katana she carries with her, just in case. She travels to different cities now, like Karakura city. She does not live anywhere, always traveling and sleeping where people would not expect her to. She is also a Shinigami Hunter. She now rides on a motorcycle and is chased by cops. To others, her alchemy seems like a devil-like power, not a chemical task. She travels with her cat, Min who follows her where ever she goes. They can communicate through telepathy, because in Seirtai, they would extract the souls of humans who were ill and put them into animals. They are then sent to be taken care of by a family. Toliver raised Min but he had died and Riisa promised to take care of Min from that day on. Min is Riisa's new comrad and he follows her and loves her because she takes care of him well. She has currently killed 3 lieutenants, 1 captain, and 6 underling shinigami.
Riisa Fayln Cat

RP sample: Riisa had ran down the rigid hallways, feeling more anxious to get out as her eyes widened with fear. She had turned to see the Shadowed man swiftly following. She quickly clapped her hands together, attempting to pursue him with her shadow possession, but it had been no use. She gave a slight pant as she stopped, pulling her katana out quietly.

"You have lead me on far too long. I will make sure you die on my hand... Farror." she looked up and lunged at him, not knowing what his reaction would be. She could feel sweat dripping from her forehead, panic ringing in her ears as her opponent smirked and disappeared in an instant.

Human Abilities
Alchemy
Martial Arts
Seeing Spiritual Power
Speaks Elfish

Techniques

Name: Shadow Possession Alchemy
State: Alchemy
Description: This allows the user to be able to trap her opponent in its shadow and stun them there until she is ready to make her attack. As long as she holds her hands in place, they cannot move.
Duration/or Cooldown: 3/5

Name: Standard Alchemy
Description: This is the basic attacks of alchemy used to shock opponents, stun them, knock them down, or to defend themselves.
Duration/or Cooldown: 1/3

Name: Min Grande`
Description: Using Alchemy, Riisa is able to turn Min, her comrade kitten into a large, ferocious beast with fangs so sharp, they can rip through steel. Because of the use in alchemy, Min is also able to use shadow possession.
Duration/or Cooldown: 10/12

Last edited by Riisa on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Riisa Fayln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riisa Fayln   Riisa Fayln Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Approved....
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net
Riisa

Riisa

Riisa Fayln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riisa Fayln   Riisa Fayln Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 am

editted ^^
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Riisa Fayln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riisa Fayln   Riisa Fayln Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Approved again! D:<
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Riisa Fayln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riisa Fayln   Riisa Fayln Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riisa Fayln
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: Character creation :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: