Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reset.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Okay, yeah, umm.....not much to explain since the title says it all. We have new members, (Calx and Akushumi xD) And I wanted to give them a chance to start on equal ground since they are good friends to everyone here (Nice to have you back guys! >=D) Also, I'm picking new Admins. If you are an Admin at this very moment, you aren't as of now. I'll be picking Admins on how well they can opperate the Admin CP. I may also change the positions of people who have the rank 'Captain Commander.' 'Vizard Commander' and 'God King of 'Hueco Mundo.' You can state whether you want one of these positions by replying to this topic and saying so. Be warned, if you get the position, and you don't get anything done (Basically don't sit on your ass and actually keep the story line flowing.) you will be removed of from your position. Those 3 positions need to be the most active on the site.

I'm also going to have a VIP Section, this is going to be a private room for special members. The special members are members who have been with us for awhile, people like Kaji Mikoto, Orihime Inoue, and Ryoumi Kojinsi. Yes I know I spelled your name wrong Ryoumi. ._. (There are more than just them....I just don't wanna name them all) Two of the new things that VIP members will be alowed are 1. They can choose to have any Zanpakutou from the actual Bleach show to use with there character. 2.They may have the strongest, fire, water, lighting, etc. Zanpakutou. Example, Ryuujin Jakka is the strong fire type Zanpakutou and look what it can do. I have more things, more posisitions, and more...conflicts planned ahead. I just need everyone's support, I cannot run this site alone...so please participate. I'm not going to delete any characters, just reset the storyline. Now then, if you want a certain position, call it now. That means Captain COmmander, Admin, Vice Captain, etc. Do so in this topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net
Kaji Mikoto
Captain Commander
Kaji Mikoto

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 pm

i'll be the forst to say it, I CALL HEAD CAPTAIN, hehe i said head captain, and i will be keeping kuroi kaen and it is the strongest fire zanpactou. i could care less if someone chooses to be yama-jii and chooses ryujiin jakka
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 am

Okay, Kaji has the position of Head Captain and the Strongest Fire Type Zanpakutou. I myself call the Strongest lightning type Zan and I wont be starting off as a Captain, Vice Captain or a Ranked Officer. I'll just be a nobody in Rukongai, beginning his long journey to becoming the Captain of Division 3. ^^ Reset. Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki
Admin
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 am

I call the vizard commander and Zumki Ranbotsu(my sword)will be the strongest water type zanpakuto kaji you are now my enemy(i hope we can still be friends)* Reset. Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kobiyashi

Shinji Kobiyashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I call Kensei's Zanpakuto,and captain of squad 3(in time),if some one wishes to claim squad 3 and fight me for it later,that's fine too,makes it more intresting Very Happy,either way im captain.This is Mitsukai for anyone curious.
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Okay...even though I already called squad 3, I'll give it to you and go for a diffrent one later. lol
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kobiyashi

Shinji Kobiyashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:35 am

Woopsey I must have missed that,i'll be vice captain then,also if its not too late to call the strongest wind type zanpakuto,that'd be great :p
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 pm

I call Hyourinmaru, and the strongest ice type Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 am

can Suzume's zanpakuto, Kyuusaisha be the strongest metal type? (she wont discover it until like later later.)
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Yeah, that'll be fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset.   Reset. Icon_minitime