Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzume Rikusachi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume Rikusachi

Suzume Rikusachi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:11 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Suzume Rikusachi (Sparrow // Blessed Land)

Visual Age: 16

Division: 3

Appearance:
Suzume Rikusachi 1615

Personality: Suzume is very quiet, seeming to be gentle and kind when around her team. When in a fight, she never is seen using her shikai, and she does not want to be considered a weakling. Later on when she is more used to being a soul reaper, she is seen as a more aggressive, tough at the heart type.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Suzume is very mysterious, most of her family and memories are unknown. At her home land of Japan, there seemed to be no records of her because she was kidnapped at a young age and kept hostage to lure her father, a general of the military to come after her. While he attempted to save her, he was killed and her mother was left with grief of his death, saying it was her fault. Her mother treated her as if she was forced to take care of her. She had not cared of what happened to the child. When Suzume grew older, she had grown sick with an illness that was unknown to people where it had infected the eye and slowly deteriorated the body. She ended up dying at 16 and woke up at the soul society, taken by a wealthy family as their daughter. The Shinigami Academy had confronted her and told her she is to become a soul reaper and she gladly excepted, but showed no progress with her shikai. She had decided to hide the fact that she knew of it. She found that an odd spiritual being had followed her, taking the shape of a black cat with bat wings. She does not know why it follows her, but it never speaks and has never done anything. She's tried to get rid of it, but it always follows her. Its name is Dai.

RP Sample: Eat me.
that's my rp sample, bitch.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Hitomigokuu (Human-Sacrifice)

Release Phrase: Renounce yourself, Hitomigokuu!

Element/Family: Metal (strongest)

Manifestation:
Suzume Rikusachi Superbia_Squalo_by_Vassantha
Suzume Rikusachi Superbi-squalo-202640
Suzume Rikusachi M_310ccb4472ccb2f132a527df55660a6b

Although when shinigami learn their shikai they have a close relationship with their Zanpakuto, Suzume and Hitomigokuu have a very odd relationship as if Master and Slave. Hitomigokuu comes off with an eerie whisper in her mind and is in a way, her innerself. Whenever something is a bad idea, he's there to stop her, yet she tries to find her own decisions. Suzume fears the power of her Zanpakuto, overwhelming her with its power.
Hitomigokuu is a zanpakutou who had sacrificed itself for the savior of all other metal based zanpakutous and believes that sacrifice is everything.

Sealed Zanpakuto: It appears as a regular nodachi with silver thread.

Shikai: A scythe with a silver blade
Suzume Rikusachi Shinigaminoballad

Shikai Attacks

• Metaru Toku (Metal Shield)--An attack that allows the user of Hitomigokuu to cover themselves with a body surrounding shield of a thick, unbreakable metal that keeps out heat, ice, water, poisonous gasses, and anything that tries to invade. In bankai form it is not able to be broken. In Shikai, it is able to be broken after much destruction.
  • Kane Kasui (Metal Spike)-- an attack where Hitomigokuu manipulates the metal around itself and contracts the metal to turn into sharp, deadly spikes that are able to be controlled towards their opponent.

Shikai Ability: Kyuusaisha can manipulate the metal around itself, using it as a shield that cannot be broken through.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards] has not learned bankai yet.

Bankai: Tetsu Hitomigokuu (Iron Human-Sacrifice)

Bankai Ability: Metal is able to be manipulated at maximum defense. Able to convert the metal into a liquid shapeshifting-like substance

Bankai Attacks: (Unlearned)

• Metaru Toku (Metal Shield)--An attack that allows the user of
    Hitomigokuu to cover themselves with a body surrounding shield of a
    thick, unbreakable metal that keeps out heat, ice, water, poisonous
    gasses, and anything that tries to invade. In bankai form it is not
    able to be broken.
  • Kane Kasui (Metal Spike)-- an attack where Hitomigokuu
    manipulates the metal around itself and contracts the metal to turn
    into sharp, deadly spikes that are able to be controlled towards their
    opponent.
  • Metarunami (Metal Wave)-- An attack where Hitomigokuu is able to contract the metal around itself into a liquid and force it to swirl around into a wave, pushing to their opponent and suffocates them if engulfed within.
  • Metaru Hitoya (Metal Prison)-- An attack where Hitomigokuu is able to contract the metal around itself into a liquid and surround and envelope the opponent, closing in on them and hardening into a prison that looses air slowly if Suzune has not given air holes. It is unbreakable from the inside and is portable by the user of this attack.

Kido: 1

Hoho: 3

Zanjutsu: 5

Hakuda: 4

Last edited by Suzume Rikusachi on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 am

Approved. And just because you don't have you shikai/bankai yet. Doesn't mean you can't fill them in. But, if you want it to be a suprise, then I understand. :O
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 am

didnt you see the WIP? XD it means work in progress lol
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 am

You totally added that after I approved you. o.e
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

done ^^
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Approved...again....weirdo....
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

:3 eat meh
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Gladly. lol (JK) ._.
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm

XD wow Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Like you would have cared. o///o
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 am

I'd be dead. XD how can dead people care?
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:21 am

We totally thought of eating you in two totaly diffrent ways! LMFAO!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 am

OMG XDD LMFAO JESUS CHRIST, MIKARU.
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 am

What?! xD
You thought about it the same way and liked the thought. Suzume Rikusachi Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 am

you totally weren't kidding, and yes I would of enjoyed it xD who the fuck is stupid enough to reject that kind of pleasure? O_o;;
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 am

You never stop amazing me, ya know that. I have no idea whats gonan come out of your mouth next. It almost drives me insane, because most people are predictable. o.e
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 am

lmfao I'm glad I'm unique then? I love how we managed to turn this character sheet into a very rated X convo xD
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 am

It's not rated X yet dork. ._. bounce
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 am

o.e eat me then. XD jk
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 am

... or am I?
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:14 am

Hmm....If only I knew.
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 am

xD if only I knew too.
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 am

Well, why don't you tell me. Because...maybe we both know, but won't say it?
Back to top Go down
Riisa

Riisa

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 am

But I Dont know XD
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:29 am

Moron. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suzume Rikusachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzume Rikusachi   Suzume Rikusachi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzume Rikusachi
Page 1 of 1