Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maka Eater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maka Eater

Maka Eater

Maka Eater Empty
PostSubject: Maka Eater   Maka Eater Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Maka Eater

Visual Age: 15

Division: 12

Appearance: [img]Maka Eater Maka[/img]

Personality: Maka tends to try her best to make everyone one she can happy. She hates most of the men she meets because, when she was little all her father did was flirt with other women. Most of the time she will go out just to calm down while killing hollows. She's kind to everyone even when she hates them and keeps her personal thoughts to herself unless asked.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Maka was born with black blood in her veins which caused most people to be afraid of her. Her birth mother threw her out on the street and then cursed the day she gave birth to her. After leaving on the street for two years she was found and adopted by a shinigami family. Without thinking she began to follow in their footsteps and tried her very best to protect any human she thought needing help. One afternoon she went to her old house only to find that her birth mother was on the ground bleeding. A note was left on her house door that said this is your punishment for giving birth to a black blood child. Fearing for her adopted parents life she rushed home hoping that they were okay. When she arrived at the house they were laying on their bed half beaten.

Her mother looked at her and moved her hand telling her to come closer. Maka moved to see mother's bed and looked her in the eyes holding back her own tears.

"Protect the soul society and the humans Maka...give me your word as my daugther that you will not try to avenge me and your father as left...it seems that he was always leaving us for another women" Her mother said laughing gently.

"I will promise mother.....i won't try to kill the humans....i will protect them with my life....just lie you did but that doesn't mean that i will accept them into my heart" Maka whispered as her mother closed her eyes and died.

RP Sample: Maka stood on top of a roof staring at the people below with their happy lives. She hadn't felt the joy of freedom since she begin taking up the family trade. Whenever she saw a happy person or couple, uncontrollable wave of emotions would consume her body.

"I have to go continue our petrol for hollows" She thought tightening her grip on her fans before jumping to the ground.

People began to stare at her but she didn't care, without much effort she landed in the ally way beside a school. Something was calling her toward it as she sniffed the air gently. The spiritual pressures of hollows and other shinigamis were closing in. Giving a small sigh she pulled out her scythe and shouted "Dace of the shinigami ball!".

Her scythe started to changed shape as the blade began to glow white as she rushed at the hollows. She started to glow blue as she sliced five of the hollows into pieces. WIthout much thought she looked at the shinigamis coming then jumped to the building wall.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Soul

Release Phrase: Dace of the shinigami ball

Element/Family: madness and void

Manifestation: https://2img.net/h/i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq113/Sora0491/Soul%20Eater/SoulEaterEvansPianoPlayer.jpg

Sealed Zanpakuto: https://2img.net/h/i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww20/zraymar/soul%20eater/MakaAlban6.jpg

Shikai: [img]Maka Eater Maka-soul12[/img]

Shikai Ability:Witch hunter slash
this lets Maka slice her opponents with everything she has combining her zanpakuto spirit power and her own power. This also leaves her every weak and makes it almost impossible for her to block any attacks.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: https://2img.net/h/i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/Scytheboy813/Soul%20Eater/MakasDemonGodHunter.jpg

Bankai Ability: Protector
this allows Maka to heal her self or anyone for three posts while giving her speed a boost.

The following should be ranked 1-5. Do not be some Mary Sue and put 5 for everything, be fair.

Kido: 5

Hoho: 2

Zanjutsu: 3

Hakuda: 4

Techniques Black blood form
description Maka lets the black blood inside her body,take over driving her into madness. Her attacks have their power double while she doesn't seem to care who she attacks.
https://2img.net/h/i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii380/Maka_Albarn_SE/Banners/InsaneMakaBanner.jpg
what she looks like in the black blood form
state bankai
cool down 10 posts

Techniques Hell hound bullet
description Maka slices open a hole in front of her as a over sized dog bullet rushes at her opponents.This requires her to use all of her power at once putting a great strain on her body.
state shiki
cool down

Techniques chains or madness
description Maka's scythe blade turns pure black as the handle turns red. Once she manages to slice her opponent with her scythe blades appear whenever the wound is. The chains act as leeches that cause the opponents to be driven to madness and making them attack themselves.
state black blood form
cool down
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki
Admin
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Maka Eater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maka Eater   Maka Eater Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 am

UNAPPROVED THERE IS ALREADY A SQUAD 12 captain
Back to top Go down

Maka Eater
Page 1 of 1