Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto
Captain Commander
Kaji Mikoto

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ   IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 am

if you are a shinigami please PM me your rank and squad otherwise i cant guarantee you'll get to keep it
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ   IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 am

Kenpachi is Captain of squad 11. Gin is Captain of squad 3. You know who's in your squad. lol Umm....Aizen is Captain of squad 5. Kyoui is going to be the 4th seat in the 11th division. Ikkaku us gonna be the 3rd, Yachiru the vice. I'm going to become the Vice captain of Division 3 until Gin leaves. Suzu is going to be the 3rd seat in division 3. Motoko is going to be the fourth. Shinji is going to be the Vice of squad 5. Hotoshi is going to be squad 5's 3rd seat. And...I think thats it for now.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: News/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: