Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryozuki Matsu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki
Admin
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 am

Approved....
Back to top Go down
Suzume Rikusachi

Suzume Rikusachi

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 am

Whao whoa whoa. Hold on here. I thought ayame was "the last Quincy".o.e

also his bow is WAY too OP'd.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah, I heard Ayame was the last Quincy also. If that's true, this app needs to be remade and I agree, add some limitations to that bow IF you are allowed to keep it, Take it up with the Head Admin about this. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Hmm....Once again. If the character is to...yeah...I wont even bother saying anything. Well, Ayame and Ulquiorra are right. She is the last Quincy, meaning you can't have one. Ulquiorra, Ayame, I'm giving you two and Legacy permission to check and point out mistakes that these....retards make. I'll go and make you and Legacy Admins right now. And Ryo....FAIL.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net
Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 pm

why do i fail!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryozuki Matsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozuki Matsu   Ryozuki Matsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryozuki Matsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: Character creation :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: