Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell for now my friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto
Captain Commander
Kaji Mikoto

Farewell for now my friends Empty
PostSubject: Farewell for now my friends   Farewell for now my friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 pm

well i didnt think this would ever happen, but im done rp'ing for now its just not fun anymore, its probably because everytime i get into an rp with more than one person the other people post like crazy while im offline ruining anything i may have had planned, but whatever

i can see you guys already thought i wasn't coming back as you gave my rank away which feels like a low blow but whatever, i just ask you dont delete my character apps please i might come back one day,

-Kaji Mikoto
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Farewell for now my friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell for now my friends   Farewell for now my friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 am

Kaji, I knew your starting to not like roleplaying. I noticed weeks and weeks ago. I took the Captain Commander position away because of that, Aizen was attacking and we needed a leader. It's gonna be sad losing one of my oldest rp friends though...I hope you come back soon...pyrovizard....
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net

Farewell for now my friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: News/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: