Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shindou vs. ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindou Yakedo

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 am

shindou stepped through a garganta into a wide open desert, not very different from hueco mundo but the sun was out is stride, he looked around seeing nothing but few cactus for miles, he sat down awaiting a challenge knowing one would come shortly
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryoma Sakuraba

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

-ryoma having been sent on a mission far from the soul socitey was on his way back and while he was coming back he saw someone far in the distance. ryoma continued to walk toward it and as he got closer it look more like a person-

who could that be? his spirit energy is very different from my own, it feels like his spirit energy is of a hollow...

(OOC- i hope it is fine that i fight you)
Back to top Go down
Shindou Yakedo

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 am

Shindou stood up as soon as ryoma came into view and shunpoed directly in front of him, "so you are my challenger huh, i hope you know what your getting into, i don't go down easy" shindou said as he raised his claws into the air preparing to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryoma Sakuraba

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:14 am

-ryoma see's shin stand up and replys-

fight you? you must be joking...

-ryoma continued to walk by shin with no intenion to fight him since. ryoma felt shin spirit energy he knew he was not very strong. as ryoma was walking by some unxpected was heading toward him. and within seconds ryoma shunpoed out of the way and turned toward shin-

was that one of your attacks, hollow....
Back to top Go down
Shindou Yakedo

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 am

"Hollow? don't mistake me for that lowly scum i am an Arrancar in lord aizens army, and you shouldn't under estimate me,Lightning Claw", shindou said as he slashed at ryoma with his claws

OOC: im an arrancar, my zanpactou takes the form a set of metal claws on my right hand
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryoma Sakuraba

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:20 pm

(OOC- i know you are an arrancar, i called you a hollow on purpose as an insult)

-looks at shin-

so you realy think that you can, take me down....
that is sad the lvl of your spirit energy does not even compare to mine....
but if you insist on fighting me, I wil slay you, worthless hollow....

-ryoma then starts to grip his zanpakuto as well as his spirit energy started to rise-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shindou vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shindou vs. ???   Shindou vs. ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shindou vs. ???
Page 1 of 1